Find out the latest news updates from Port-P on computer systems industry news and company news:
VEEAM BACK UP AND REPLICATION
May 24, 2012
How do you ensure VMs are protected and your disaster recovery strategies are intact?
VEEAM BACK UP AND REPLICATION provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualised applications and data - with built in testing, deduplication and compression.
Free Demo and Trial Licenses for Veeam Back up and Replication
VEEAM BACK UP AND REPLICATION unifies - Back up and replication in a single solution increases the value of back up and reinvents data protection for VMware vSphere and MS Hyper- V virtual environments.
- 2-in-1 back up and replication – Single solution, single price point
- Multi-hypervisor support: Protect all VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines with a single product, from a single console, minimising cost and complexity.
- Synthetic full back ups: Takes the previous full and incremental backups to make a new full backup recovery point without duress on primary storage.
- Built-in deduplication and compression: Cuts back up storage requirements up to 75% by compressing backup and network traffic and eliminating duplicate blocks of data.
- Near continuous data protection: Allows you to capture changes and then updates VM images as often as every few minutes for on-site and off-site replication. This allows you to avoid having to buy additional expensive/ specialised products.
- Agentless: There are no agents for you to license or deploy, manage, monitor or update on hosts or VMs.
Add Veeam ONE
for powerful, easy to use and affordable monitoring and reporting for VMware and Hyper-V. Download a white paper
Contact Malcolm Smith now for a free demo, to join a Web-ex or for Trial licenses for VMware or Hyper-V.
Call: 0121 262 6241