Server consolidation and cost reduction are top-of-mind in today’s IT environments.
Within this section we present some of the options available to you from blade servers to racks, traditional tower servers to discussing integrity servers. Many technologies are discussed such as Virtual Connect, Flex Fabric and Thermal Logic. If you are interested in learning more about the options available to you and your organisation, why not speak with one of our sales consultants or perhaps attend a workshop?
Port-P understands that most companies are seeking ways to reduce costs through server consolidation to reduce management time, power and cooling, and space requirements. According to IDC, the purchase price of a new server only accounts for 25% of the overall cost of running the systems over three years. The other 75% is related to managing IT through its lifecycle, powering it, and keeping it cool.
The bottom line is that customers (of all sizes) are demanding that their IT infrastructure costs are reduced. Economic pressures have impacted IT budgets meaning that many companies believe that they cannot afford to buy new systems.
You simply can’t afford to hold on to your old servers and platforms. HP Proliant next generation servers will pay for themselves in as little as two months by:
- reducing software licences,
- reducing physical servers by 95%,
- energy expenses by 97%,
- CAPEX and OPEX by up to 50% over three years,
- cabling by 94% with Virtual Connect Flex-10 and a 20:1 consolidation ratio.
Port-P offers special lease back programs and 0% financing. These services reduce your upfront costs and the cost to keep your infrastructure up to date. In addition, from time to time we have trade in programs to enable you to receive the current value for your ageing technology.