Server Refresh Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
According to IDC, the capital cost of a new server only accounts for a 25% of the overall running costs of the system over three years. The other 75% is related to managing IT through its lifecycle, powering it, and keeping it cool.
At Port-P we understand that optimising your IT solutions to deliver great processor power whilst minimising running costs is essential. Therefore we offer a ROI analysis of your existing hardware compared to newer technology. Two types of analysis is available:
Simple ROI Estimator
This takes into account hardware, energy, cooling and software costs:
Detailed ROI Estimator
The detailed server ROI estimator builds on the simple estimator but gives additional information as well as environmental analysis including Annual Carbon Reduction in units CO2.
To learn how refreshing your servers could reduce your costs and help with your carbon footprint, please speak with one of our Server Specialists on 0121 693 9283 or email email@example.com